Apple roses bouquet – How to make fragrant fall decor for your door
Today we are going to show you how to make a decorative apple roses bouquet. These roses are very nice, super cheap and easy to prepare. You don’t have to worry that you might cut yourself on the thorns and more, these apple roses will never fade and would look very beautiful placed in a vase in your home. The steps to make them are very easy. I hope you’ll get inspired to make your own wonderful bouquet of roses made from apples.
Apple roses bouquet – Beautiful fall door decoration
Salt and water
How to prepare apple roses bouquet
1. Cut the apple into slices – 3 mm thick.
2. Place apple slices in a bowl, sprinkle with a tablespoon of salt and citrus acid.
3. Fill the bowl with water and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Place the slices on a towel.
5. Then dry the apples. Ensure that they are well formed.
6. Cut with scissors the center of the apple pieces.
7. Glue the pieces with hot glue gun exactly as shown in the picture.
8. Arrange roses with suitable leaves like dried lavender and add a ribbon to finish the beautiful arrangement.